The 700 2″ rotary flow meter is engineered to meter liquid at up 150 GPM (567 LPM).
The TCS 700-25 rotary flow meter combines excellent accuracy with low pressure drop. The TCS 700-25 rotary flow meter has a compact size and lightweight design that offers minimal maintenance and long service life. This meter is built with advanced materials of construction for a broad range of measurement applications and is accompanied by a full selection of accessories and electronic registration.
The TCS 700 series rotary flow meter has a simple and efficient meter design consisting of a housing and three rotors that rotate in unison within the measuring chamber. The absence of wear, from no metal-to-metal contact within the chamber, eliminates any deterioration in accuracy and provides a long service life.
The rotors are supported by bearings inserted into two bearing plates, where at the end of each rotor shaft is a timing gear. The timed rotation between each rotor is then transferred through the calibration adjuster to the register, giving a consistent and superior measurement of accuracy.
- Flow: Capable of up to 150 GPM (567 LPM); Bi-directional Flow
- Flange Connections: 2” NPT Flange
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of ± 0.15% of over the full flow range
- Repeatability: Capable of 0.02% (constant operation conditions with 700SP meters & mechanical registration, using 1 CPS test fluid)
- Viscosity: Will accurately measure liquids up to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 CPS)
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Working Temperature: – 40 to 160°F (- 40 to 71°C)
- 700 SPA – Standard Petroleum Aviation Materials of Construction: Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Carbon Graphite, Treated Stainless Steel, Ni-Resist, FKM For metering refined petroleum products such as Aviation Gasoline, Jet Fuels, Ethanol, Gasoline, Fuel Oils, Diesel, Bio-Diesel, Kerosene, Vegetable Oils, Motor Oils, Naptha, Ethylene Glycol, etc.
- 700 SPD – Standard Petroleum Ductile Nodular Iron Materials of Construction: Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel, Carbon Graphite, Treated Stainless Steel, Ni-Resist, FKM, Simriz* For metering refined petroleum products such as Ethanol, Methanol, Gasoline, Fuel Oils, Diesel, Bio-Diesel, Kerosene, Aviation Gasoline, Vegetable Oils, Motor Oils, Naptha, Ethylene Glycol, etc.