Jual Pump Graco Husky 2150
Graco Husky 2150 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps 2 inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
The Graco Husky 2150 has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in polypropylene, aluminum, SST and iron.
The Graco Husky 2150 air operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
Benefits of the Graco Husky 2150 double diaphragm pumps
- Overall improved efficiency (up to 40% more efficient)
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the diaphragm pump
- 2 in (51 mm) ANSI end-porting
- Fluid flow up to 150 gpm (568 lpm)
- Fluid pressure to 120 psi (8.4 bar, 0.84 MPa)
- Lube-free operation
- Epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions
- Available in aluminum, 316 stainless steel, ductile iron and polypropylene