Jual Pump Graco Husky 1590
Graco Husky 1590 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps 1,5 inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
The Husky 1590 has a 1,5 inch (38.1 mm) connection and is available in aluminum, stainless steel and polypropylene.
The Husky 1590 air-operated diaphragm pump features a patented, high-reliability closed center air valve that is online serviceable and an epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions.
Benefits of the Husky 1590 double diaphragm pumps
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps in its class
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Fewer parts than industry peers, the air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced quickly and easily without uninstalling the diaphragm pump
- Offered in ATEX configuration.
- 1-1/2 in. (38.1 mm) ANSI end-porting
- High flow – 100 gpm (378 lpm) in a compact, portable size
- Fluid pressure to 120 psi (8.4 bar, 0.84 MPa)
- Lube-free operation
- Available in polypropylene, aluminum and stainless steel
- Epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions